The Anttishirt (Finnish: Anttipaita), after Finnish masculine name Antti, is a shirt where wine red seen in the original Jussishirt is replaced by blue. The Anttishirt was created because it got sold better to the Lapuan Körttiläiset (The Awakened, Lutherian religious movement in Finland).
Nowadays, the Jussishirt symbolizes the stamina, diligence, honesty, integrity and even the insanity and bravado of Southern Ostrobothnia people.
Check the whole Ostrobothnia Collection HERE.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Double-lined hood with design on both sides
• Unisex style
• Overlock seams
• Comes with drawstrings