The Anttishirt (Finnish: Anttipaita), after Finnish masculine name Antti, is a shirt where wine red seen in the original Jussishirt is replaced by blue. The Anttishirt was created because it got sold better to the Lapuan Körttiläiset (The Awakened, Lutherian religious movement in Finland).
Nowadays, the Jussishirt symbolizes the stamina, diligence, honesty, integrity and even the insanity and bravado of Southern Ostrobothnia people.
Check the whole Ostrobothnia Collection HERE.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location