The Penttishirt (Finnish: Penttipaita) is inspired by a traditional Finnish sweater Jussipaita used especially in Southern Ostrobothnia. The Penttishirt is our own variation and takes its name from the Pentagram design.
Check the whole Ostrobothnia Collection HERE.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Double-lined hood with design on both sides
• Unisex style
• Overlock seams
• Comes with drawstrings